Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 6!

soooo my phone deleted my attempt at a post this morning:( boo. so things are better. i slept for 6 hours straight last night! every so often i have sharp pain on the left side making my ear hurt too. goal of today is fluids and calories! my surgeon told me this morning when he checked on me that i look pretty good. the swelling seems to be improving. everything is still numb except for my bottom lip which has most feeling. still thoroughly enjoying my mashed potatoes and gravy!!



starting to feel more positive:) ill type more up tonight once i get out my computer and my extended family leaves. today has been a good day! still on morphine, antibiotics, nausea medicine, and steroids for swelling. the medication through the iv is so painful though!:( 


-Katie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment