Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 60 - I LOVE FOOD

Wow. I don't remember food being this good before surgery :) I AM SO HAPPY GUYS. chewing is the best thing ever. not taking that for granted again.

i had Chipotle last night.. yummmm, and had some scotcheroos today. is chewing weird? yes. but it doesn't hurt and i am grateful for that, although my jaw does ache a bit tonight, i may have overdone it with everything that i ate today.



getting ready for school and golf and robotics and show choir to all start. im gonna go insane with how busy i'll be, so i am savoring my last couple of days. hopefully soon ill be able to forget about jaw surgery for longer periods during the day :)

sorry this is a short post.. i guess i really am just far enough out from surgery to have less and less to say. that is exciting. but ill write a ton on monday for my 9 weeks post. just am kinda lazy tonight :P

take care to all, there is a light at the end of the tunnel :)
-Katie:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! I'm so happy for you! Got me worried with your post on Day 57 when your surgeon revoked the go-ahead for chewing, but I'm glad you're back to chewing now. You look great! Happy healing! :)

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much kim:):) I'm SO happy to be able to have more normal food again! i was worried that i wouldn't be allowed to chew again for a while. but yay that it worked out. hope all is well with you:) -katie

      Delete