Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 55 - Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow!

So today i have been humming (and singing of course!) Tomorrow from Annie. because, tomorrow, I GET TO CHEW. hence, i completely love tomorrow. and am excited. if you can't tell.
yay
yay
yay
yay:)

I am a tiny bit terrified that either A) I wont be able to chew anything... or B) it'll hurt a ton...

but hey, gotta try! i am just so ready to chew. and i know it maybe isn't the biggest deal ever to most people... BUT this is what i have been looking forward to for ages. so fingers crossed that my diet goes back to normal quickly!

Since tomorrow is also 8 weeks ill write up some huge long post about everything i can possibly think of :P so ill quit going on about nothing tonight! hope all is well with you guys :)



-Katie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment