Saturday, August 4, 2012

Reasons...

Okay so I just wanted to say thank you to all of the other people out there that have posted blogs or just their experiences with their jaw surgery. Reading them has really helped me understand what i will be going through... :) thanks! really. that's one reason i wanted to attempt to start my own... plus it helps to just write everything down! makes me feel better.

I also just wanted to say why i personally chose to go through with surgery:

  • pain in my jaw
  • daily headaches from jaw
  • don't want to have to deal with problems with my bite when im older...
  • tiny bit for cosmetic reasons, hate my profile.
  • finally want my bite to match up with all my teeth touching!
  • easier time chewing/biting into things
  • sorry gross, but the drooling too. want my lips to touch without forcing them.
more to come...
-katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment